The Book Publication Committee looks after the publication of books and the web-site related activities.
- Selecting books from proposals submitted for publication, or proposing a book on a specific subject to selected author.
- Editing the selected books for contents, coverage, organization and language etc.
- Pricing the books at about 30% of normal market price in India, and marketing them through TAI Units and other institutes.
- Marketing TAI books internationally through appropriate channels, including the use of worldwide web on inter-net.
- Ensuring that the net proceeds from sales of books are proportionately added to the Book Publication Corpus Fund, and to the annual income of the Central Office of TAI.
- Ensure reprinting, revision and resale of all books, as needed, based on demand.
- Continually improving and updating the commercial and the organizational web-sites of TAI: www.textileinfoonline.com & textileassociationindia.org.
- Employing services of individuals / agencies for developmental/ maintenance/improvement / updating work.
- Generating income by way of sponsorship initially, and later commercially, from TAI web-site.
- Marketing both the web-sites through various means to ensure wide usage of both and good income form the commercial web-site.