Mr. Ashok Juneja, B.Text, from TITS, Bhiwani, MIE, Charted Engineer having 38 years wide work experience with groups like Vardhman, Mahindra & Mahindra, Birla, Inarco, Kirloskar Toyota, and Saurer.
He started his career in 1981 with Vardhman Group as TGT. Last assignment was M/s. Saurer India as Director – Sales and Service. He has enjoyed his time in the industry, spending maximum duration of 18 years with Toyota Group. He is now venturing into his own business as Management Consultant.
Mr. Juneja is actively associate with The Textile Association (India):
- He Joined TAI Delhi Unit as Life Member in 1990
- Rendered services at the Delhi unit as Joint Secretary, Honorary Secretary, Vice President & President
- At the Central Office as G.C. Member, Vice Chairman, Vice President, and then Acting President in the year 2008-2009
- Successfully organized the 7th Asian Textile Conference hosted by TAI Delhi Unit as Conference Secretary in the year 2003
- Represented TAI as Organizing Committee member for 8th & 9th ATC in Iran & Taiwan respectively
- Organized various workshops, seminars, and conferences, ending with organizing 67th AITC as Chairman at TAI Delhi Unit.
Mr. Ashok Juneja was awarded with Service Memento in the year 1999 & Service Gold Medal in the year 2008 by The Textile Association (India) for his enormous contribution to the TAI during All India Textile Conferences.